5.30.2005

I'm so old...

It's been a while since I last update this. I thought I would today out of all days. It's a holiday and there's no baseball. Now back to the title of the post. I'm so old because I'm listening to Wild Cherry's Play that Funky Music and I actually like that song. Not because Dustan Mohr used it last season while he was here, but because I have. I like all types of music.

I realized that I'm old. I'm as old as a 60 year old maybe. I mean if I know a ton of oldies and can sing along that's just scary. When I know the artist and something about them, then I know I've been watching too much VH1 or Behind the Music.

I've seen one too many spiders today. One was in my room and other was a black widow looking thing while I was forced to clean or check a box. Hey, I've got spider problems. If I didn't have a heart attack then I'm lucky. I did say I was at least 60. Tonight I think I'm just going to take it easy and sleep early. It seems like I can't ever get enough sleep. Oh I also look "black" according to my mom. I am just "darker" because of the sun on Sunday.

Giants: 6
Padres: 9
This month: 11-15
Horoscope: Writing isn't just for emails. Explore your heart and soul through words today.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02