5.30.2005

My dream...

I woke up this morning with the strangest dream. It has J.T. Snow in it. I'm not kidding nor am I joking. I think it had something to do with the little flyer they passed out on day during some game. I read it and then someone posted that it would be the last time maybe you could see him as a Giant. I think I talked with him about something.

I know I did ask him to sign a couple of autographs. He was really nice about it. I asked him to sign my hat and then asked if he would sign my jersey too. (This is the part where I wished was true and when I woke up to find it true.) The strangest part had to be that there was no one in line. I felt bad for him. I just stood there and talked to him.

Here's what I don't get. I had the dream and it was just me and him. At a signing there's no one else? How is that even possible? I'll never know. At least it was a cool one where I got to meet him and have him sign a couple things. I think I also said sorry for shouting, "honey, sweetie, cutie, and baby" at him.

Your $0.02