6.01.2004

Giants streak came to an end...

Not only am I lacking caffeine in my system but also it hurts me to get up if I do not get at least 10 hours of sleep. Even 10 hours are iffy. I woke up and then went back to sleep. I was tired because I went to sleep before 5.00 a.m. but not soon enough before the sunrise. My goal is to sleep before the sunrises.

After I did wake up, I made some food to eat. I believe I did look for a job and e-mailed the person on eBay about an item I purchased but had not arrived yet. She says that the item went back to her. I do not know what to believe.

I did watch the Giants game. It was good when they made a come from behind. The Diamondbacks came from behind which errk me. I was gone for about 15 minutes from the game and that much happened. Then I forgot about the rule if you are playing at home and it is the ninth inning and it is tied and you score the tying run then you win. That was the one rule I forgot.

The Giants played a good game and the one highlight had to be when Hammonds ran home and was not tagged out. Next item is Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. This one was funny. They are twin brothers that wrestle anywhere anytime because they can. They had one nasty house. It was close to Andrew L. bad. He had one of the worse places along with Kevin D. they wrestled inside J. Crew and thought pink was not a good color on them. Some people can pull off pink but I think I had to agree with them they could not.

In all a good day, and maybe tomorrow can be topped off with a good day too.

Horoscope: You're ready to send yourself to a faraway place. But you do have enough postage?
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: JOB. (This will stay here for a while until I get one.)
Mood: Ok.