4.06.2006

Midnight replay...

It's about 12 hours until first pitch, and I'm still awake. Why? Because I couldn't sleep. OK that's not true. I am feeling a little under the weather. It's the rain. It's bringing me down. Yesterday there was something blue outside. It was the SKY! I know it doesn't mean much to those that have nice weather all the time, but when you hear on the news there was 25 days of rain in March you really do feel depressed.

I'm excited to go to my first Opening Day. I'll have to make sure I've got everything I need and just hope for the best. I know I'll need to have throat drops since I'll be shouting a lot. Having something with honey in it doesn't hurt either! I took some pills and now it's time for me to retire.

GO GIANTS!

Horoscope: Do not push on any farther with your latest quest today. You've done enough for now. You're a tremendous worker, but what exactly are you working for? No one would ever call you superficial, but sometimes you can be too concerned with status. Remind yourself about what really matters.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02