5.13.2006

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS VS LOS ANGELES DODGERS

Today was the strangest day ever. I woke up to the TV because the "sleep" mode didn't shut it off. Then I wake up because I forgot to turn off the alarm for my stereo. The ironic part of it was that it played that song Bad Day. I turn that off and then head back to sleep.

I arrive at the game and then I decide to get a "Mystery Grab Bag" and what's inside? There was the following items:
Magnets - JT Snow, Fonzie, J. Williams, Schmidt
Clappers
2005 Giants Yearbook
Cook book (has AJ in it, so it's got to be from 2004)
Charlie Brown Bobblehead - OMG I wanted one of these so bad last year I almost stole one from a kid.
Felix Rodriguez Sign picture - EWW
Player cards - Dustan more, Dustin Hermanson, Neifi Perez, Matt Herges
JT Snow gold glove pin - 2000
Juan Marichal Pin - 2005
JR Giants Go Giants wrist band - Youth size - that means it fits perfectly!
Bottle Jersey from last year
G magazine - Sept 2005
1997 NL WEST champs picture
Tell it Good Bye - CD about Lon Simmons
Bad New Bear Ribbon that said "Loudest Team Member" - This I am not joking, like it was meant to be.

After the game ended I got a BALL! I mean I really got a BALL! I got the ball from Matt Morris. I was so HAPPY! OMG! I couldn't believe it. It was like...no words can describe it.

After the game we went to Momo's and saw and met players. OMG! I was able to talk to Todd Greene and Mark Sweeney! I've never ever been so happy. I was on cloud 9. Sweeney is cool. I told him his cheer was, "Come on! Cutie SWEENEY honey baby!" He laughed. I also called Todd Greene Uncle Fester and I said I was sorry. He said it's ok. I was so amazed. Sweeney said that he thinks Todd looks like Shrek so you know what my next call will be. I'll explain it was Sweeney's fault!

The fact they can hear me and know who I am is scary. I mean ME...short person, loud voice and they know ME! OMG! I'm so in heaven. Cloud 9.

The win helped a lot. It made the day that much more special. I'm glad I went and I'm glad someone made it all possible. Thank you.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: BEAT LA! The meeting of the players was sweet.
Mood:
Your $0.02