3.29.2010

Eggplant...

I left my house in the morning for work. I saw a Japanese eggplant lying in the side walk. I wonder who dropped it. When was it left there? Did it fall off a truck? I wonder if my brother would see it when he left for work. I know he wouldn’t rescue it since he doesn’t like eating them.

After a long day of work I could only wonder what happen to the eggplant I saw in the morning. I came home to find a spot where it was. At first I thought it was a dead animal because it was of the same color, but instead I had to face the fact that it was the eggplant.

I still wonder how that eggplant ended up in the crosswalk near my house.

Capricorn Horoscope: You're totally focused on your work today, but you may be having a hard time connecting with the people you need to reach. Communication may need to wait for a few more days at the least.