7.31.2003

Lazy afternoon...

I woke up today at about three in the afternoon. Well it should not surprise those that know me. i am a night person to early morning person. That is just before the sun comes up I go to sleep. It is nice sometimes to just lie in that late. Nevertheless, other times it is horrible since you know it will all end soon and you will have to set your body clock back for school. What did I do when I woke up? I checked the mailbox to see if there was any mail today. There was. Still have to decide what it make for a snack I suppose since it is late in the afternoon. I make it a habit to check the job listings to see if there is a job, I am able to apply for. I also check eBay for the items that I would like to purchase that is pretty much, what I have been doing for the past month now. I also finally picked up my laundry that I washed earlier this week. I know about time.