7.29.2003

Pooter crashing because of too much anime?

I woke up in the afternoon. I had just missed half of Maury. I will admit when it is the summertime I have nothing to do so I watch talk shows. I will watch some during the school year but most of my time is in front of the computer. Yes, I am admitting that I am a spod again. I spod excessively during the summer and watch a lot of rubbish on the television because there is nothing good on television. I panicked last night when my computer died or part of it did. It was the cd rom drive that died. It was not being recognized or it did not show up in my computer. It was working fine and then bam it just stopped. So after it was sorted out I was on the computer once again. I wonder if it had anything with me watching anime on it. I am almost done with Hikaru No Go. Interesting but the worse part was I was watching and then my computer crashed. It just restarted by itself.