5.21.2005

Giants WIN!

So I wake up from the fire trucks and then I get a phone call. That just woke me up. I could sleep after that even if I wanted to. Then I brush my teeth and eat lunch. I also found a white or grey hair. It was terrible! I felt old right away. I made udon and watched Fruits Basket. I then watch the Dodgers and Angels game with the terrible Fox guys. They can't pronounce to save their life. I mean one guy can, but the other is just forget it.

I end up leaving the house about an hour before game time. I walked from my house all the way to Jamba juice and thank god the bus driver waited for me. I swear Jamba Juice people need to either get more blenders and or change the set up of the place. I mean they did, but the area where you pay and where you wait is just terrible.

While on the bus some idiot decided that he would "wear" his duffel bag. I wanted to tell him off (already angry from having to wait and someone didn't know how to stop opening the door. I was ready to kick ass. I didn't, but I did help out a little old lady so I'm happy.

I'm shocked that I even made it to the park before game time. I had no idea why there were so many people until someone clued me in and said that KFOG had something called KABOOM going on. It was a free concert and then afterwards there would be fireworks.

While waiting in line to get into the park we decided to go in from the back entrance. There was some Oakland fan and they started with the "Let's Go Oakland" and I was ready to kick ASS. I mean I was. Even the guys in front of me were like go do it. My friend had to go no don't do it. I would be outside of the park in trouble not inside so I could still get in.

While at the game it was exciting. I mean I was cheering and made one comment which I thought was funny. I said, "Byrnes (or Hey Byrnes) did you put on eye black with your toe?" This was in reference to the game where the National's guy had so much it looked like he was crying eye black. Then there were these two guys who couldn't find their seats. I helped them out. My second good deed of the day. Maybe third since I helped someone else out. Then at some point in the game those so called guys who I helped out started, "Let's go Oakland." I had to give them stank eye. If they were going to be like that all game I'd have to totally be in your face.

I did go along with some of the "Let's go Giants!" but not many. After the game while walking down the street someone yelled out, "Oakland" and I replied with "Giants". I think I have a loud voice, but sometimes . . . I just wonder. Then I went to Safeway to buy some food. The person who was working at the counter had no idea what she was doing. I mean she did, but was still new at her job. The funniest part was that the beer section was EMPTY! I bet it was either the Giants fans celebrating (saw some with champagne) or A's fans trying to forget.

What did I wear to the park? Khakis pants, black long sleeve t-shirt, Giants jersey, red monkey hoodie, and my monkey bag. No earrings on and hair was partly up.

Giants: 3
Oakland: 2
This month: 8-11
Horoscope: What's the secret of happiness? Friends -- having them and being one.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02