5.08.2005

A WIN!!!!

Alright, I know I've not update this in so long, but I've been busy and lazy at the same time. Is that even possible? Yes, it is. With my work schedule and then going to games after work because someone keeps bugging me in a good way is good. I know this is going to be a strange entry, but whatever.

I wake up early-ish (that's before noon for those of you that don't know) and I freaked out because it was raining and I thought that maybe it would be rained out. No such luck. The game started and then it rained. It was a tight game. We had to win it. I mean I was on edge the whole game. This is watching it on TV!

After many hours and 13 innings we won! This is after 4 losses. I am glad too. I don't want to be sad or look said. I did write to the baseball god on the message board asking for a sign. I think that was it. The sign I was waiting for.

Best catch: Yorvit for saving an out.
Worse catch: Michael Tucker costing us a run.
MVPs of the game: Omar for the winning run. Jason Ellison for getting on base to score it.

I killed a spider in my room. I just saw it and I was like, "eww". I killed it with that thing that you use to open the blinds. That stick thing. I hope I update more.

Horoscope: Get a little r and r: relaxation and romance. They go hand-in-hand now.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02