7.21.2006

Giants vs Padres @ AT&T

Today was a good day. The sun was out and the tempurature was perfect. Just needing only a swetshirt and nothing more. Fireworks after a game with a nice win for Matt Cain. The team all pitching in to help the kid keep a shut out.

Alas, that wasn't to be. He gave up a homerun and was steamed. He was pulled and Wilson was put in as a replacement. Sad new with Jeremy Accardo traded to the Blue Jays.

Before the game I was able to talk to Mark Sweeney. I have to tell you I felt like I was floating on air. It's so cool that I can talk to a player like that. I just feel like I'm walking on air afterwards.

I have made it a point to talk to him when he's starting because then I know he'll do ok. If I don't talk to him I'll feel like I didn't do my job. It's crazy, but when you become more supersticous than the player there's something wrong.

Overall, I rank today as a good day. Not as exciting as yesterday's game which I wasn't at, but still just as good.

Horoscope: Go on an exploration -- check out an intriguing new person, place or thing. Ah, siblings! No one knows you as well as they do. Then again, no one knows how to push your buttons as well as they do. Try not to let past patterns affect your current day relationship. After all, you're grown-ups now.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02