7.04.2006

I'm Sorry...

I?m sorry I have been updating my blog. Too much has happened and I?ve gotten lazy. I?ll try to post more, and sometimes if I?m posting I?ll go back to the original day and post it on the day it happened. I know that?s cheating, but that way I?ll have it on the correct day and it?ll be part of my blog.

I apologize who come here to read something interesting. I also have to put up pictures as well. That will take a while. I will put the links of pictures on the side when I do update them. Thank you for your patience.

And remember:

GO GIANTS!

Horoscope: A new attachment is giving you a feeling of greater responsibility. You're ready. The easiest solution is usually the best one -- especially if it happens to jibe with what your mind, body and soul want you to do too. Why are you fighting this? Struggling against the obvious just makes life harder.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02