12.01.2006

Do People know how to drive or is it just the holidays?

I?m in the parking garage at Stonestown Galleria and I make that first stop sign stop. After that I make that first right turn where there is a ?U? shape parking area. I saw a car leave and thought maybe there?s a parking spot. See if anyone knew the parking area right there, you?d have to turn right and then left to get out of that mini area. Well this BITCH saw the parking spot and started to proceed. Well her only problem is that she didn?t see the yellow arrow on the ground and went the wrong way.

She then proceeds to yell at me and say ?Did you not see me going for the spot?? Excuse me BITCH, but when did going the WRONG FUCKING WAY meant you had a parking spot and you had it first? Last time I checked I had the spot and I went the right way. I called her a dumbass and if I saw her inside the mall I would have kicked her ass.

Hey BITCH! Did you not see the yellow arrow on the ground? And who the FUCK gives you the right to yell at me and say it?s YOUR SPOT? Bitch you can go to hell. And if I ever see your car again I will key it and go? HEY BITCH! That?s MY FUCKING SPOT!

Maybe I was just too sensitive to her. Hell fucking no I wasn?t! She didn?t have the right to take my parking spot. BITCH I hope you rot in HELL and get your car keyed.

Horoscope: Balancing your family and your career will get easier today. Life gets demanding about now, so pay attention and be on your toes. Multitasking types like you rise to this challenge quite easily. In fact, all of this activity makes you feel like you're living life to its fullest.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02