12.04.2006

When I get married...

I am making this post only after realizing how much my uncle likes to pull pranks. He seems harmless, but he's really a joker. After seeing how others are being "played" at their wedding eloping sounds good.

It would be the Oh by the way...we're married. This dinner you all are at is our way of saying thank you for coming and here's the surprise. It's similar to I guess Britney Spear's, but of course we all know how her's ended up.

I'd like to do the whole walking down the isle in a church with a dress and a nice reception, but maybe keeping it limited to family only. Maybe some friends.

It's still a long way away. Just fun to think about.

Horoscope: Even if you're at a loss, look inward for the guidance you need to get you through this current issue. You may discover a hidden talent or find a way to apply an old one in a new way that will teach you an invaluable lesson.