3.25.2007

My Left Eye Sees Ghosts...


I just finished watching that movie and it brought me to tears. It started when I was watching the second half wondering if there was something near me. It just turned out that the movie so much I started to cry.

It's a touching story where Sammi falls in love with her husband in 7 days and in that time they get married. He ends up drowning and his family doesn't believe that he married her. One night she ends up passing out at the wheel and that's when she can see ghosts.

At the end of the movie she finds out that the ghost was her husband in disguise. She and the guy that fixes the car she totaled (it was her late husband's car) was the guy she was meant to be with.

If you want to see a strange love story, this one is it.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02