4.29.2008

Day 4 Allergies...

You know this year totally sucks. I have been sick at least twice in the past two months and at almost the same time. This is terrible. With no insurance and having to buy it myself I'm a little reserve about buying any at all.

I'm feeling better, but as I watch the news and see winds in the inland parts it gets me scared as I will start sneezing and it'll make me miserable. At least tonight I can stay home and just chill out. It's a Lincecum night and I'm dying to see how much this kid can do. It's like my little brother is a baseball player and is taking the mound. My mind is so warped, but he is around my brother's age.

I'm just looking forward to when I can be healthy as healthy is for me without tissues and cold and cough medicine.

Horoscope: A friend or coworker suggests a scheme that seems to wild to even consider. Let it roll around in your mind, but make sure you're just as skeptical toward this as you would be if a stranger suggested it.