6.01.2008

Did you ever wonder what happned to music?

I went to an event and there was music being played. I knew most of the songs that were almost twice as old as myself. It got me thinking what the hell happened to music? It's just not something that is timeless anymore. I mean the remakes of some songs are great because it turns it a bit more modern, but still the original is fine.

The songs today are crazy. An example would have to be Black Eye Peas My Humps. It's talking about her butt. A song about her ass? Ok, I guess that there have been other songs about "ass", but how many can you name besides Sir Mix-A-Lot and Baby Got Back, Back That Ass Up by Juvenile, and Wreckx-N-Effect Rumpshaker.

Horoscope: It's a great day to commune with nature -- or as close as you can get to it, anyway. Your connection with the real world is deep and potent, so get out there and take in the fresh air for a while!