10.30.2005

A clean room and organized as well...

I had enough with being messy and seeing as my room was pretty messy, I figured I had to clean up. It's winter and the ants are going to be coming in when the rain starts. I vacuumed and I also did a load of laundry. WOW right? My desk is neat and the floor is clean. I boxed up the magazines that were sitting on my floor. I also finally got around to paying off that parking ticket that I got about half a month ago. I can't believe I got it on Yom Kippur. Ironic.

I watched "The Goonies" and wondered where they all are now. Great movie and I should get it on DVD too. It's amazing how much dust stuff can get on it when it's not cleaned for a year or more. I also should finish getting the rest of the seasons of "Friends".

Meanwhile, back in "Giants land" there isn't anything interesting going on except they want to rename the park. If the logo is blue and white I'm sure most of us fans will have a cow.

I will try to put something baseball related in each day. That'll be my motivation to update this. This shall keep me sane from the off season. I made this skin for the blog. OK, I didn't. I just took what I had and changed the picture to the monkey. I have to make him more orange though. Not quite enough.

Horoscope: To stay sharp, keep challenging yourself -- so pick a tough goal and get to work! Obviously, someone 'upstairs' is testing your patience, because everyone who's crossing your path down here is arriving with information that's either totally confusing or totally inaccurate. Either way, don't sign anything -- not even a large check. The stars are serious.
Reading:
Watching: American Dad
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02