10.22.2005

Headaches aren't good signs...

I woke up this morning, ok not morning, but afternoon with a headache. I knew that wasn't a good sign. The last time this happened I knew the result. I ended up watching a movie. After it was done it was time for the World Series. Yes I did watch it. I wanted to see a team choke, but they didn't. I saw a strange stolen base by A.J. The Astros looked decent, but they couldn't get a lot of the plays and some cost them when the ball was hit into a gap.

I saw the results of the game and it bummed me out. Tomorrow's another day and there's another game. Six games left. I will watch all of them. Even if I have to go to a bar to watch game 6 at a bar.

Horoscope: Pay attention to the issues at hand ... don't dwell on what may happen later.
Okay. Enough is enough. You've worked, helped out and done everything you possibly can for everyone you possibly can. Now it's time to do what you want to do: Be completely alone with your special someone. And that's that.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: Next weekend's wedding. What do I wear? How should I cut my hair? Do my own make up? Heels or flats?
Mood:
Your $0.02