10.31.2005

Happy Halloween!

What did I do today? I wanted to wear my Taschner jersey to work because of the holiday, but then thought better of it. I wore an orange shirt and then black pants. I have no imagination.

I got home and then had someone message me seeing if I wanted to go out. I said why not. I wanted to go trick or treating. I wore my Taschner jersey and the matching cap. I put on "eye black", but then figured I look stupid so I took it off. We left my house and started the search for Robin Williams house.

I found out where Robin Williams lives and it was strange. I mean it was hard to find in the dark and this was after we roamed around the neighborhood. He had a couple of guys at his front gate and it looked kind of scary to approach him or them to get something from him. There was this one guy has a cool set up. He has two houses together, well they're separated by a driveway. It has a wonderful view of the Golden Gate Bridge. I also noticed a lot of Russians trick or treating.

After finding his house and bored we tried to head over to the Castro. We get back to the car and it won't start. This is not a joke. We try and we even got someone to help jump it. It wasn't working. We're stuck trying and calling people.

We finally get AAA there and the guy is tried and he's not happy at how crazy some people are. He tried to start the car, but he said it was the starter. It was strange. I know I tried to start the car hoping a miracle, but when he couldn't even fix the car that was bad.

Long story short, we got the car towed back to the house and I got a ride home. By the time I got home it was 10 minutes to midnight. I can honestly say that it is one Halloween I'll never forget.

Horoscope: Authority problems don't discourage you -- they inspire you to find your own way. What you're standing there staring at might be the perfect gift for your sweetie, so whether or not there's a 'good' reason for buying it really shouldn't enter into the equation. If it makes them happy, that's enough. Right?
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02