11.24.2006

Black Friday...

If you all didn't know I spend Thanksgiving in San Diego. This one will be my first and last I'd say. I have never been so tired and so shocked in my life. So Cal pwns Nor Cal with Black Friday. I woke up with very little sleep to head over to Fryz for some deals. Little would I know what I would be expecting. We pulled into the wrong parking lot and that alone already had me freaked out. It was where a Wal Mart was. There was a line like you wouldn't believe.

We did end up leaving that lot to head over to the correct lot. There was a line that wrapped around the building at Fryz. I kid you not! There were beds and make shift cart forts. The line wrapped around the building before it opened. I might add I arrived at about 4am. You can imagine how long others were there for. It was sort of cold too.

This was something I wasn't prepared for. I was so tired I took a nap. I kid you not. The girl that never naps not even after a Black Friday in year's past just had to. Something about being in a car and for long distances that just put me to sleep.

I wish I had pictures of how long the line was, but I'm pretty sure I'd get hurt. There were many college students from UCSD and SDSU. I have no idea why they'd be there, but of course it's the holidays so that's why they were there.

Horoscope: Good results can't always be ensured, but they can always be hoped for. Be positive. Long-held investments start to pay off. Long-cherished projects finally come to fruition. Success breeds more of the same. Take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way and exploit each to its limits.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02