11.16.2006

Friendster...

That's today's topic. I have no idea why, but I'm hooked on it. It's my new "thing". It's the older version of MySpace. I have spent I don't know...maybe a week now on it, but hours maybe 72+?

You just kind of wonder how did Jane turn out? How did John turn out? It's really one of those curiosity things.

If anyone even reads this via my friendster and you know me from either elementary school, middle school, or even high school please say hi to me. I can be your friend in your travels around the states.

Horoscope: Put more effort into your career today, and do the work you've been putting aside. Under this influence, there's a definite 'when in Rome' vibe going on with you. Just make sure you're not catering to others' needs so much that you forget your own personality in the process.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02