8.07.2007

756...

As I was at the park waiting for Bonds to bat I asked my friend, what if he doesn't hit it tonight? Do we come back tomorrow? My friend said, we just have to get through this game and then see. He hit it. I was in shock. I couldn't believe that I saw it in person at the park.

It was crazy. Everyone was taking pictures at every at bat. You could see the flashes going off all over the stadium. It was packed. I couldn't believe it. After Barry gave a speech it was business as usual. He stayed in for one more inning and then he was pulled from the game. He was glad that he did it before school started and that his family was there to see it.

All of us were glad that the reporters were going to leave and we could have our park back. The nationals were great because they were ok with it happening in a way. This was one night I wasn't going to forget for a long time.

Horoscope: Do you need to reach someone who is notoriously reclusive or bad about answering messages? Now is the time to get them on the phone or get them in person. It might take some doing, though, so be tenacious!
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02