8.22.2007

I've gained soooooooooo much weight...Day 1

As of today or rather the beginning of the week I have decided to lose weight. It'll be a challenge for me since I'm a "snacker" and compulsive eater. I'm one of those that could probably be over weight easily and that's bad for my size.

The reason why I want to try is because like those that go on those weight loss programs it's because they're unhappy with the way they look. I've tried to cut down on the soda and the sugary drinks.

So starting today I'm going to post everything that I have eaten. Just a list for each meal as well as snacks.

Breakfast:
- 2 Dannon yogurts (the small packs)

Lunch:
- small salad - lettuce, croutons, ranch dressing
- rice noodles
- black bean salad - black beans, corn, onion, vinaigrette dressing
- soup -rice, cilantro, celery
- tea - green
- cereal with milk - 1 small box of rice krispies and 1 special K

break:
- 1 chocolate chip cookie
- 1 diet coke 12 oz

snack:
- granola bars - 1 pack 2 bars
- bread bun
- 1 cup soy chocolate milk

dinner:
- soup - 2 bowls pumpkin
- rice - 1/2 bowl or 1/3
- veggies - greens
- 3 - 4 pieces of pork

Horoscope: Something small riles you up and makes you wish for a world or system that's more in line with your ideals. It's a great time to work for positive change -- politically or within the workplace.
Your $0.02