2.04.2008

I'm totally stressed out and I know it...

As I have been stressed out for the past few months since the baseball season ended, I realize that baseball is my stress relief. I don't handle stress real well and I learned that it can give me a panic attack if I'm not careful. Having a panic attack last week Thursday was the scariest moment in my life.

I had no idea what happened and I thought I was going to pass out in the bathroom and have to be taken away in an ambulance. I think it's time for me to move on from this job. I have made some wonderful friends and I hate to leave, but it's for the health and well being as well as my sanity for me to leave.

I know that this sounds a bit strange as I have passed my two year mark, but I know that some stress isn't good for me and it's also making me depressed as well. Just last week Friday someone passed by me while I was sitting down and said I looked sad.

I was as I felt that I had just been punched in the stomach and that this was all my doing. I know that there are certain parts of me that need improvement, but I wonder if there's any medical help (therapist) that can help me.

What I really need is some form of exercise to take out my stress. I know this is all part of life and it's suppose to help you with what you do, but I think that I just have a problem with asking for help. It's sad when you think about it because the person that is in the most is myself and the person that can help me is me.

I think that either going back to school or just exploring different fields is what I need to do. I might even go back to looking for a job in web. I know I don't have the skills like those that have been doing it for 10 years, but I'm willing to learn.

As my horoscope for today says something good or something bad might be happening. With the end of this you will find something that you'll be good at.

Horoscope: It's been a long road, but you can see the end of it -- maybe a bit sooner than you had expected. Of course, each ending is a new beginning, but you probably already know what's coming up.