2.19.2008

Monkey doing OK...for now...

I'm doing alright for now as I stated. Lots has happened since I turned another year older and not sure about being any wiser. Life is still a mystery to me. If anyone has a guide to life please forward it to me.

Baseball season is almost upon us and I'm hoping that I get to go for this year. It'll be my last year with out the Dodgers and definitely something I'll be savoring one last time. After this year, I don't know if I'll be heading over to Scottsdale for some rest and relaxation.

I know that it'll be a year without anyone that I know since, most of the players that I do know have left. OK, so the relief pitchers don't count as much, but the one player that does is gone. Mark Sweeney. I have been a fan of his since I met him in 2006. That was just the best moment. I don't know if I'll see him differently this year since he'll be in a different jersey, but I still like him as a person. Forget the jersey that he's wearing.

It's less than a month away until I get to see baseball players again. I'm sure they've missed me, but some I think are just scared of me. Either way I must not scare them too much, but rather make friends with them so I get good stuff during the regular season. If Mark was around he'd toss me a ball and I'd be happy girl.

Horoscope: Watch out for trouble at work, especially if you're your own boss. You may need to deal with sharky competitors or clients who don't want to pay, but you can handle them all with your usual firm competence.