4.09.2005

Giants Vs. Rockies game 2...

I barely wake up in time for the game. Honestly, I woke up and then went back to sleep before the game started. I think I was aware of the time the game did start, but was I awake for first pitch? I couldn't tell you. I know it was Jerome Williams who was starting. He did a great job.

Vizquel did a great job for us. Fonzie did good too. I think it was because he was in the presence of greatness with his idol Vizquel. Today's game was great. Williams kept the Rockies to only one run. Fonize makes a great catch and then throws to first. Snow gets it and then tags Wilson. That play was so sweet! Everyone became pumped up after that.

Near the end of the game with the bases loaded Tucker hits a grand slam. His first one of his career. It's also his second Splash Hit. Then the score became 4-1 Giants up. The Rockies do get another run but since we have home field advantage it wasn't needed to play the bottom half of the 9th inning. This was a sweet game. We had everything in place.

I'm glad I did catch the replays of the grand slam. There's always the high lights on the Giants website.

Horoscope: You don't have to dominate the conversation to communicate your ideas effectively.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02