4.10.2005

SWEEP!!!!!!!!!

Best day ever! OK I wake up and think it's game day! It's time for a sweep! I think I just thought why not head to the last game until they're back in a week and a half. It's the most spontaneous thing I've done in a while. Really it is. I mean I'm 20 something and can't have a "fun life". Here's how the rest of it played out.

I am walking out the door to see if I see a bus. Bad.
I walk to the lightrail. There's a lightrail. Good.
Then I get on. Good.
It's hot or stuffy. Bad.
I see other Giant fans. Good.
Fans that don't know who's the pitcher for today. Bad.
I find the gate for the bleachers. Good.
I got to shake Lou Seal's hand. Good.
I ended up getting a bag of cracker jacks. Good.
I had a Sheboygan. Strange.
Saw a sweep. Good.
See Schmidt have 2/3. Good.

It was a great day. I loved the weather until after the game. Then it got cold fast. It was just good hanging out and talking baseball. I need something like that to help me keep sane. Lord knows I need it. I know that I'm not an easy person to get along with, but I need space for me to have me time. Even if that's sitting at a ball game or in my room watching the game where the Giants are doing well or doing bad.

I know now that baseball is a game that I like. Actually, it's the saying that I dig. "I LIVE FOR THIS".

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02