4.08.2005

LOWRY!!!!

I'm sitting at home watching the game and see opening pitch after making it home from overtime. I don't know if I'll include it, but you never know. I caught first pitch and watched a wonderful game. Lowry did wonderfully and the 'pen had to screw it up. I mean he did a great job and then it was all down hill.

In the end we did win, but it was a long hard fight. Thanks for the great moment Grissom "Grip". Your home run was the best gift you could give to Lowry after the 'pen screwed it up. It looked like the end of the season and we were celebrating making the playoffs. That was a sweet game. I did get yelled at for pounding on my desk for being happy for the team.

Horoscope: Your ambition and your need for stability are working at cross purposes.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02