4.10.2005

I am getting OLD!

Why do I say this? I am looking for my phone and I can't find it. I know I brought it home, but I can't find it now. This has got to stop. Leaving stuff in the car thing. I could have swore I brought it up. I am totally too stressed out. I know I didn't leave it at work because I used it while driving. I know that's bad, but I did.

Today is the final home game with the Giants at home playing the Rockies. I hope something in today's game sits in my mind as well as theirs while they're on the road. I hope my phone is in the car. Man, this is the worse thing in the world. I hope I'll get up when the game starts.

Horoscope: Instead of choosing one project now, find two or three ventures you really enjoy.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02