2.20.2006

Happy President's Day!

I woke up this morning thinking that I had to go to work. I forgot to turn off the alarm so I did get up at 6.25 a.m. Then I did actually get up about 10.25 a.m. when Regis and Kelly was on. I ended up talking for a little while and being an admin to a website.

I got ready to leave the house 3 times. Yes, 3 times. I locked the door came back, locked the door, and left the house and came back. Geez, I don't know why. I ended up walking to my friend's house. I think that was almost 2 miles. The actual distance was 1.83 miles.

While waiting for the bus I was side swiped with by a pigeon.

We arrived downtown and went shopping. I bought a few things which was shocking because I wasn't looking to buy anything, but I did. I mean I knew I was, but not what I bought. I bought two pairs of capris. These are actual capris, but to me they'd be pants I guess. I didn't try them on. I just bought them.

We then went to Westfield to go to Nine West. We are blind. We didn't see the store, but they had some really cute shoes. See picture with two shoes.
Then we went to Macy*s and found the perfect shoes. I mean they were comfortable and after walking around for a while I'm sure they had to be comfortable. I mean they looked cute and they weren't too high. Too bad the price of the shoes were higher than I wanted to spend. They looked so cute though. I mean as a girl and someone who doesn't shop a lot, these shoes were cute. The fact they weren't on sale made it a bummer. I spend the rest of the time looking for replacement shoes.
See single shoe picture.

After all that I did sort of find a pair of shoes. I think I'll go back and get them if I can't find them somewhere else. This whole day I must have spent it walking at least 5 miles. I went into Forever 21, Old Navy, Ross, Macy*s twice, Shoe Pavilion, DSW Shoes, FCUK, The Gap, and Walgreen twice. My feet need rest and so do I.

It was nice spending time with a coworker and catching up on the company. I believe the company is not going to have an easy year.

Horoscope: If you want to make headway, focus on your objective. Ignore the distracting drama. Daydreams are extremely fun, but don't let them get out of hand. If you're so distracted that you're not taking care of some tasks that need immediate attention, it's time to find a way to focus.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02