2.27.2006

I have truly lost my mind...like you didn't know?

This arrived in the mail for me today. I got a monkey coin purse. I need the monkey bank and the monkey plate and maybe the monkey earrings and then I'm set. I have the key chain already and the stuffed monkey. I will turn into a monkey sooner or later.

The wind today was loud. I mean it was loud! I thought it was an earthquake a few times. I'm getting ready for bed and to take it easy. The first time maybe I'll be sleeping before midnight. Shocker I know. I am ending this and going to bed. Sleep. I need sleep. After going to bed late last night I think I have to tonight.

Horoscope: A person in need will draw out your compassionate side -- don't get too involved. Face it: You have a great life. Sure, there are a few spicy bits to the overall mix, but they just keep things from being too bland. Today you appreciate your good fortune more than ever.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02