2.24.2006

WTF?!?!?

Today I got something that I bought on eBay for $12.00. I didn't even open it and I shook the bag to see what was inside. It was my plate. I also bought something else, but it didn't come. I sent an email to the person and included a picture of it. And I WOULD NOT break it just for the hell of it you know? Plus the fact that it was $4.05 for shipping and another $4.00 for "special" packaging is a lot of SHIT. It was wrapped with a little bit of bubble wrap and then maybe a section of the newspaper tossed into one of those priority mail envelopes that are the "plastic" like kind. Um, I don't think they were thinking. They told me "Oh I thought I had done a better job." WTF? You have to either put it into a box or at least into a bubble envelope or if you were going to use the one you sent it in, at least put in a lot of newspaper or something to cushion it.

I got a response with I'll refund you if you send it back or I can ask the post office. Either way I think I do deserve the refund in full. It's not like I'm going to glue it back and sell it. I really wanted this, but to have it cracked in half made me disappointed in how stupid people are.

I tried this morning to take a picture of McAfee with the new tarp around it. This is what it should look like after it's all done. Right now they don't have the O in Oakland or the D in Oakland. They're not done covering the whole thing.

Horoscope: It looks like all your plans are working! Everything is finally falling into place. Feel like you need to gain some insight into your own motivations, but not quite sure how to go about it? Never fear -- the stars are all set to help. Get ready to make a clean mental sweep of some old habits.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02