2.18.2006

Sleep is good...

Oh how I miss sleeping in on weekends. Today was pretty good. The only thing to actually disturb me was nature. Yes, nature has a strange way of waking up a person. Hail did it. The hail was strange, but then again a welcome from rain.

I reported my check card semi-stolen last week and I got my replacement today. It's a Gold Debit card. When I opened it I thought I signed up for a new card. Then I went to the www.wamu.com website and found out they're changing it from Visa to MasterCard. It's so strange looking. The hologram says "Debit".

I cleaned up my room and did some checking of the CD rates. I worked out how much I'm going to take out from the mature CD and if I was going to put it into another one. I vacuumed my room a little. It still needs work, but overall I'm happy with it. I did fold my socks and found a few missing. I'm wondering if I have sock gnomes or something.

Horoscope: Someone is pulling away from the group. Reach out and find out why they're detached. Look to higher sources -- including the ones that are within you -- to get a new perspective on a thorny situation that's been troubling you. You have the right answers. The only trick is to access them.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02