3.09.2006

Failure to Launch - Review

I entered a contest to see an advance screening of Failure to Launch and I got picked. It's nice because I can watch a chick flick by myself without guys going "oh it's a chick flick". I went and I saw it and I thought it was pretty good. I'm a total sucker for romantic comedies because they're just so cute.

Anyway time for the review of the movie. It has Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker. Terry Bradshaw is in the movie too and has a nude scene. That's probably the worse part about the movie. Sarah is asked by Matthew's parents to get him to move out of the house. He's 35 and still lives at home. Well of course in the end Sarah and Matthew end up together. There are the funny moments where nature hates Matthew, but I won't mention what happens otherwise I'll spoil it.

Overall, it's not a bad movie, but if you're a guy and want laughs this isn't for you. There are others that are funnier. I give this movie an A-. Keep in mind I am a girl and so I see things differently than guys.

Horoscope: Just because ideas are new does not mean that they are better. Think them through. Your plate is full. In fact, it might just be overloaded, so don't assume any more duties, especially since some of your goals require some complex maneuvering. Just say no if someone keeps asking you for favors.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02