12.30.2007

Weightloss update...

Here's the update on how I'm doing. I was doing really well. I have lost about 5 pounds at least since I started back in October. Lately it's been a little difficult since I'm tempted by snacks and it's the holidays. I'm trying to see if I can get a yoga mat and see if that'll help me start up yoga again and or do some sit ups and or other forms of stretching.

I'm hoping to get some free weights and use the stability ball that I have already and work out some. The best kind of exercise for me is walking. I think that I should do that either on a treadmill which I want to invest in. Maybe a gym membership might motivate me.

That's the update I've got so far, but I'm trying to keep the weight off. My Ideal weight would be another 5-10 pounds. I hope to be back to my weight when I was in high school. I'm kidding myself.