6.26.2003

Disappointment...

Today was hotter than yesterday by a lot. I mean I enjoy the hot weather, but sometimes you can just tell what day is hotter. I waited for my paycheck, but it did not come in the mail. How disappointing is that? I was going to be happy, but instead I am not. No pay makes me go something something (stole that from Homer). If it does not come tomorrow, I will be upset. Hmm...if the weather stays the same I might head on out tomorrow. On the other hand, I will just sit in the backyard and get a tan no harm. I cleaned the house or parts of it. I cannot say I did anything else that was productive. I fixed the shirts into some sort of color order. I reckon work is happening at home and not just at the work place. Habits that you pick up from wherever are just odd. My goal for tomorrow is to do something productive.