6.19.2003

A really early start...

I had to get up early today. I was not happy about that. I got into the car and just slept. I did get to drive a little, but I was limited to certain speeds. Today there just seems to be this bad aura around me. I first went to Taco Bell, wore flip-flops, and got a straw wrapper between my foot and the flip-flop. I then proceed to drink and spill some on my shirt. I get out of the car and end up hitting my head. What else can go wrong?

We arrive at the hotel to find out that I had only booked it for one night. The next night we would be homeless. I did not know. It was my fault but I was sure that they had only one night free. Therefore, I had to call up and look for another hotel. We spent the time in Vegas playing musical hotel. It was not that bad. Just felt like a nomad.