6.17.2003

Once at work...

Today I was awake before the alarm. It might have been due to the fact I could not sleep at all last night. I know I am quoting a Japanese saying shikata ga nai or something like that in Japanese, which means it cannot be helped.

I arrive to work barely on time I was five minutes early and my boss says be on time. That is irony for you. So she has fix the satellite radio which only needed to have the mode changed or something and call up UPS to change something in the system. I get to work and all I do is fix stuff an organize stuff. How exciting! <- that is sarcasm for you. The day was so boring. I had to fix this and organize this. That was not fun. The biggest surprise for me was finding out that I do not get off work until 7 p.m. my supervisor said that I would not get home until at least 8 p.m. she was wrong. I did not get home until half past eight.

Currently I have too much to think about my life. I think Robbie Williams explains it best in his song Feel. I always find songs with extra meaning for me. I suppose each song means something different to each person. For me it is mostly about y life. I love the lyrics, "I just wanna feel, Real love and the love ever after, There's a hole in my soul, You can see it in my face, It's a real big place, Words to live by or not. I wish could travel more. Some sad news to report, I will be out of a job by the end of this month. I reckon two replacements. Jobless...anyone have any out there for me? You know my e-mail and subject please out job for Daria. Arigato! Gracias! Xie xie! Merci!