9.16.2005

704...

How do I describe what happened at the game? Let's start at the beginning before I was at the game. I had a late night on Thursday and I was tired. I know I was because the game on Thursday was a total loss. The only fun thing was picking on the pitching coach/bull pen coach.

Back to Friday. I had gone to work and I was dead tired. As I got home I had to help my brother with packing and anything else that he needed. I then left and headed for the park. As I was on the train I fell asleep. I was tired. I needed a nap to get me through the night. Then after when I woke up and got to the park I was hungry. All I could do was think about eating. Too bad my choice was turkey.

It was funny because when Barry Bonds hit the home run I was eating. I cared more about eating than I did about the game. OK that's wrong, but keep in mind I had a liquid lunch and that only filled me up temporarily. I know that's not an excuse, but still.

The game was great. We won and I was happy. Afterwards we were tied back with the Dodgers.

Giants: 5
Dodgers: 4
This month:
Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02