9.17.2005

DOWN IN FRONT! BUTT IN CHAIR!

I was sitting in section 214 and there were four (4) Dodger girls. They were wearing wife beaters that were tie dyed. They looked bad. They tried to rub stuff in our faces, but I fought back vocally. I know that sounds strange, but that's me. They would "yell", "Let's go Dodgers!" and with just me alone I'm sure I did a louder, "Let's go Giants!" I know that's not something to brag about, but when you have lungs you have lungs.

The scoreboard said, "Happy birthday Orlando Cepeda!" I thought that was sweet. And then later on they actually showed him and he was sitting right behind us! I had no clue! The whole time I'm trying not to be amusing (OK I am, but I'm just really into the game) he was probably having a few laughs. I am unaware of when he left the booth, but it would be nice to know that maybe he thought some of the comments were funny.

There were two boys I think sitting in the second row and they kept looking back seeing who was shouting or yelling. It was I. I know that's hard to believe, but if you're ever at a game with me I can get quite vocal. Of course, I keep everything clean and funny if I can.

Well, little did I know that Willie Mc Covey (that's why the cove is called Mc Covey cove) was in the booth that was labels KTVU Fox. I saw him and I was really in awe. I am sitting here yelling and screaming and they're probably thinking, "who does that voice belong to? I am glad she wasn't around when I was playing or she would be brutal."

It was just nice to know that two great players were behind me. I have no idea what they were thinking, but I'm sure they were glad they came to the park that day.

Ray Durham hit a ball that went into the cove. We all thought it was fair. After much review it was foul. It would have been nice if it was fair, but none the less we still won the game. It was one of those perfect days, but the weather wasn't too great, but it had a happy ending.

Giants: 2
Dodgers: 1
This month:
Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02