9.03.2005

I've got a cold...

I feel like I've just gotten beaten over the head. I think it's a sign that I need to take off a day. The fact that I worked about six days this week which means I worked at least a day extra means I'm over working. The days that I worked overtime I didn't think about it.

I woke up today in the afternoon. I woke up at 4.00 p.m. Yes this isn't a joke. I did get up about 8 something in the morning to use the restroom and then it was back to sleep. My nose was stuffed and I didn't want to get up. My left eye hurts and I just didn't think that I should be up this much. Tonight will probably be the same. I will sleep about the same time about 1.00 a.m. listening to the Midnight Replay and then just passing out.

I do have to get up earlier tomorrow because the game is in the afternoon. I don't want to miss the game or at least get up when the game is on. I just want to sleep and just do nothing. That is how my weekend will be. Sleep and rest. I don't want to get the "mommies" at work sick. It's not funny, but I think I might need Tuesday off. Screw WORK!

Giants:
Diamondbacks:
This month:
Horoscope: Finalize those travel plans today -- it's a great day for nailing down details.
Reading:
Watching: Giants vs. Diamondbacks
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: Sick and brain dead.
Your $0.02