9.05.2005

GO GIANTS!

I can't believe this game put me to sleep. I mean it really did. I didn't get enough sleep and then when it was getting good (M. Alou's catch to rob J. Kent) I decided I saw enough. Also at that point I believe the score was tied. It was around the 7th inning I believe.

I then went to have dinner and didn't find out what happen because I think my "husband" pitched, but walked a batter. I saw the 9th inning and it made me nervous. I saw Benitez catch the ball and he looked like he wanted to run it to first. That was purely deja-vu again. He had to face Hee-Seop Choi and that made me really nervous. He kept swinging and stuff. Finally he struck out and I let out a sigh of relief. The tying runs were on and if he hit a home run it would have meant a Dodger win. I am glad that didn't happen.

Tomorrow I will see if I'm able to work or not. Most likely, I'm going to take the day off.

Also, I think I was more tired because I watched Major League II before the game started. That might have been motivation for the team?

Giants: 3
Dodgers: 1
This month: 4-0
Horoscope: Someone's giving off a definitely disturbed vibe, and your antennae are telling you to avoid them. That's wise advice, so make sure you listen to those instincts and steer clear as much as possible.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02