2.19.2010

The Best Thing I Ever Ate...

One night I was bored. I found myself on the Food Network. I saw the strangest yet fascinating show on. The show's name, The Best Thing I Ever Ate. I started to watch and thought, the people on the show are professionals and they should know what's the best thing to eat.

After watching one episode I am now hooked. I might not watch it, but I always check out the website to find out if there are any places in San Francisco worth trying. Much to my surprise there actually are. They're in Bay Area, which would cover more than San Francisco.

I went to Food Network and decided to make a map of my own. And this is what became of it:


View Food Network's The Best Thing I Ever Ate Map in a larger map

I admit it's not pretty, but once I start something I try to maintain it. There's a lot of places and if you get the chance go and try them out.

Horoscope: You have enough good ideas. You don't need to take credit for someone else's