2.07.2010

The N Judah...

Over a period of a week I thought I would just observe what kind of people right the light rial in the morning and in the evening. This is what I have observed and this is my story.

There is one lady who wears a messenger bag and as soon as the N gets to Van Ness she will move into her position. She moves from wherever she is and stands right by the door. This is when the car is full just so when the N gets to Civic Center she can dash out of the N. This isn't good because everyone that gets off to let others off can't really cram back on due to her. Shame on you.

I notice a girl with orange hair. I wonder if it's a weave as she is African American. I then notice an older lady with the same except her hair is red and orange. Later in the week I find out they are mother and daughter. They do not sit together. The daughter gets off at Church and Duboce and the mother gets off at Van Ness.

The next person is this man with a leather jacket. He gets on the N at Carl and Cole. If I remember correctly. He gets on and then proceeds to just stand in a military stance for "at ease". He doesn't hold on to anything. He just shifts around as needed. Very odd.

My biggest enemy is the one African American lady who I got into an argument with back when I had to take the N to work. I had one of those coupons that had a date with a later time. I pick them up when I get off Bart when I exit when I'm going home. One part is for taking Muni that same day the other half is for the next day. She said that it wasn't the correct date. I told her it was the correct date and that it was good. Sure the time was for later in the afternoon, but that's when I picked it up. Then she told me over the intercom to calm down. Calm down!? I'm not the one that didn't know that the date on the coupon was the exact same date as the transfers she was handing out. I was so mad at her. What really grinds my gears is that she doesn't raise the steps on the N until the car is in the tunnel and or even at Van Ness. She has no clue and she tries to sound nice by telling everyone to have a good day. She's an absolute phony!

There's this Asian kid who sits either on the first car or the second car. I want to say he's in speical education but I don't think I'm wrong on this one. He looks at his watch to make sure he's on time. He gets off at Van Ness every day there is school. He speaks to everyone and it seems like he's practicing his English or what he's learned in school. He says, "Have a good weekend. How are you doing? Let me off. (If he's at his stop and there are people blocking him.)" He also compliments people on their clothes and I think he says the time out loud.

The one that I've seen every once in a while is a dad taking his two sons to school. The younger son wears a sailor suit and the older one wears his uniform. I think both are uniforms, but the younger one has to wear a different one. The older brother can't stand his younger brother as that's how it is. I sat next to the younger brother and he took out a note pad that he drew a "computer". He was treating it as if it was one. His imagination is probably what annoys his older brother. The older one reads while on the N.

This is more than one week, but just what I have observed over six months.

Horoscope: Get outside and do something exciting! A whole world is waiting for you.