2.27.2010

Bus surfing...

I thought about this one day while on my commute to work. I thought of how I used to "bus surf". What is "bus surfing"? Here's how I define it and how it happened. When I was younger and was fearless I used to ride the 38 Geary line. This was if I wasn't lucky and if on the way home we found a transfer. While I was on the bus I knew I was suppose to hold on to one of the bars, but I didn't. Instead I would try and balance. Maybe it's more like skate boarding. I don't know, but either way I would try not to fly or fall while on the bus without holding on.

This soon later came in handy when I would ride other buses and the light rail. I still surf on the light rail today. You just stand like you're surfing and light rail surfing goes.

Horoscope: It's never too late (or too soon) to start paying attention to your health.