1.22.2003

Bath here I come!

It has finally hit me that I will be in England on Friday. England, the country that I have been dreaming about since the tenth grade in high school and even did a report on it. Making a list of everything I need is a pain because I know I will bring too much and wish that I did not need everything on it. I have so much to do and nothing done. I have ordered textbooks and they have not arrived! Where are they?! I leave in a day and they are still not here. I do not think I am going to use Barnes and Nobles anymore. Free shipping is nice, but if they cannot ship it on time then what is the point? I ordered books from total strangers and they have managed to get them here on time. It would have helped if the Bath program professors were a little more organized and told us the books in advance. I only just found out last week where I was going to live. That is scary. I had thoughts of living at the student union or even at the train station. That would have been funny. It is evening and all I have been doing is just watching TV and not packing. I will probably end up packing into the wee hours of the morning.