1.23.2003

On my way to Bath...

Today is the day! I am going to be on the Virgin Atlantic plane heading for Heathrow, London. I cannot wait! It is been a while since I have been on a plane. I have everything all packed up and ready to go. I should have placed the weight of the clothes more evenly between the two suitcases that I am bringing. One is light and the other is a ton! I know I have brought too much now. I just hope that the two suitcases are not over the limit. England watch out! I am ready to invade!

At the airport, I thought that the professor would never arrive. He was holding everyoneĆ¢€™s ticket. It was just a shock for me to meet everyone and most of were being friendly. Little did I know that some of them I would end up being friends. On the plane I sat next to Ryan who I had no idea that I would have most of my classes with. It was intimidating. I tired to be as outgoing as possible, but in the end, I reckon I failed. However, that was not my first impression of him. When I saw him at the airport, I was thinking he is tall. Is he part of our group?