12.04.2005

Cleaning Sunday...

I thought I should get my room cleaned up since it's been a while since it's been cleaned. I mean I could see a socks on the floor and my desk top (actual one, not computer) anymore. I also figured I had to do some laundry because I was running out of socks. I'm also running out of work clothes too.

When I was done cleaning I saw the most horrific thing. A spider with EYES! I'm SERIOUS! It was creepy looking. I wonder if it's the one that I sucked up in the vacum cleaner the other night that was in the guest room. I caught it and then tossed it in the toilet. My room does look a lot better. I can see the bottom of my desk, I took out the recycling and I vacumed my floor. I did get to take out the laundry I had in my bag for a week. That wasn't too pleasant. I should do that laod of laundry as well. I think I have to change my sheets too. I haven't done that in a while.

I know I'm gorssing a lot of you out. How can this girl live like this? Easy. I was overworked and underpaid (still underpaid) and I finally had some time to clean it up. It took me a couple of hours, but I got it done. I think I want to start knitting again, but I don't think my arm would be OK with that.

**The second line of my horoscope is dead on. I am in a shopping mood. I have bought so much stuff in the past two months. OK make it these past 5. I swear I'm impulsive and I have one more item I want to acquire. It'll take some time, but I'll get it next week. I need to get my MONKEY!

Horoscope: You won't get the positive outcome you were hoping for, but you'll still be happy. For the next couple of days, you'll be in the mood to shop -- even more so than usual -- especially for anything that's totally unique. And don't even pretend you won't love the raised eyebrows your purchases will inspire.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02