12.27.2005

Life...

I want to live. I want to be sane. I want to have happiness. I just want to live a fantasy life. Is that so hard? I guess that's why I carry an ankh with me on my keys. I just want to life and be happy. If something were to happen to me I'd want to know that in the next life maybe it'll be better. Maybe I'll be happier. If not then in my next life. I just want to be happy. Is that so hard?

If my life is to just blend in and not be notice then I'm doing a good job. If I want to stand out then I'll have to do something about it. I will. I will take matters into my own hands and lead the life I want to. I will travel the world and see things I've only read about or seen in classrooms on slides.

This is the life I want to lead, but when will I lead it? When I'm grey and old or when I'm disable and need someone to take care of me? Just more questions to be answered.

Horoscope: What's your main objective? Happiness? Wealth? Peace? Evaluate where you're going. A group of friends seems to have started their own particular type of civil war -- and, as usual, they want you to handle it. Fond as you are of taking charge, however, this isn't a category you'll enjoy, so give it a pass.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02